Monday, March 28, 2011

Summary of C4K's

C4K #4
WG2011's post
Basset hounds are the cutest dog breeds ever! The basset hound’s ears are some of the longest in the hound family. One of  best features about basset hounds is that they always look sad, even when they’re happy! The basset hound’s legs are very short for a dog as long as it is. The last, and best feature is that they have a lot of extra skin, which makes them look slightly bigger. Basset hounds are my favorite dog breeds! If you me to do a post on a different dog, tell the breed name in comments. :^)

My Comment
I agree with you that these are the cutest dogs ever! I actually own a basset hound, “Callie”. She is the love of my life!

C4K #5
Rayden's Post
Rayden pack your bags your going to your Cousins house’ Mum screamed from the deck I could just hear Mum say ‘YES’ then I screamed ‘YES’ at the top of my lungs.
As I was waiting for my cousin to come to my house I played Madden (NFL) 2009 with my favourite team, The Steelers. The reason I like them is because of Troy Polamalu, I think hes the best player on the field he is a great interceptor and tackler.
After I played about 5 games my nan got to my house. As quick as I could ran to the door and opened it and my nan ran up to the door and greeted me with a big hug. I waited for about an 1hour while Mum and Nan gossip .
Still waiting to because of all the traffic arrive at my cousin’s house in Glen Field. I finally got to his house I sated for 1 week unfortunately he got sick and went to my nan’s house I was cousin lease for 3 week’s.

My Comment
Hey Rayden
It seems to me like you really look up to your cousin, I have a particular cousin that I look up to as well. I enjoyed reading your story.

C4K#6

Ryan's Post
It is now March 25. We are less than two months away from the end of school. Up until today, the weather has been really nice. I’m so ready to go back outside and enjoy the sunshine. It’s a long winter when you are trapped inside because of frequent snowstorms.
Another sign that school is getting out is the beginning of baseball. We started throwing the baseball around a couple of weeks ago. It’s been awhile since I’ve played catch, but it has all since flooded back to me. What is your favorite part of the end of the school year?

My Comment
I am also ready for to school to be out. I go to the University of South Alabama and we get out on May 6th. My favorite time of the school year is now because it is so pretty outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment