Tuesday, March 1, 2011

C4T summary 1 and 2

This post was by Anne Carnevale
Did you know that YouTube has some great video clips for younger students? I ran across a few recently that are perfect for primary grade classrooms. She goes on to list a number of sites that can help your students.

My Response
I really would like to thank you for posting this because I have never even considered looking up videos on youtube for teaching instruction. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I am studying to become a teacher, this information will be really useful to me.


This post was by Anne Carnevale
One of the most common questions I hear when working with students or teachers is, “How did you do that?” There are a number of keyboard shortcuts for our Macs that you might find helpful. She goes on to list the ones that could be helpful.

My Response
My name is Bailey Abston, I am a college student at the University of South Alabama, where I am studying Elementary Education. I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. I was very excited to see this post on short cuts for the Mac because I am currently learning how to use a Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment