Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PLN Progress

This is the first PLN I have ever created and it seems interesting. I created a Twitter account about a month ago. I updated my profile information and put a picture up. I followed people according to a few of my interests and I was able to find other students and teachers from class using the email search tool. I am currently following 13 people. I am still learning to navigate through twitter and figure out exactly what it is that I am doing. I will continue to learn and eventually I am sure I will understand how everything works.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bailey,

    You have picked a really useful tool to start your PLN. Start looking for teachers that interest you and try to strike up a conversation with one of them. See what you can find out and as them things that you are curious in knowing.

    Good start Bailey,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete