Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C4K 7,8,9,10

C4K#7
I commented on a class blog called McClungs World. The students are in 8th grade at Woodland Jr. High in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The students are in Mr. McClung's social studies and computer application classes. I commented on a post called Prosser’s Gabriel which is a social studies post. The post is about a song the students hear in class, the song is called Prosser's Gabriel. In the comment I left on it I introduced myself first and I told the students that I thought the song was pretty cool. I also said that the students are lucky that their teacher has introduced them to a singer that sings about history in order to make their class more interesting.
C4K#8
I commented on Evan's blog page
. Evan is from Sydney, Australia. He is in year 6 in Miss Pikes class at Epping Heights. In Evan's blog post he says " HI, my name is Evan. I hope that you enjoy my blog. In my blog I’m going to tell you some things about me and show you some pictures on my adventures". So in my comment I introduced myself and said I look forward to reading about him. I really enjoy reading these childrens' blogs, it is so interesting to read what they have to say.

Blog Post #9
.
Mrs. Yollis is a 3rd grade teacher of 24 years and an amazing one at that. Her blog was about her class blogging and how she uses it in her class blog and incorporates the parents into the class. I commented back to Mrs. Yollis and told her how much I loved her idea of blogging and the safety that she introduces with it and how she has inspired me to incorporate blogging into my own class. Mrs. Yollis is an absolutely amazing teacher.
.
Blog Post #10
Miriams blog was about her vacation to Hawaii and kayaking to captain Hook Monument. She had several pictures of her vacation and her kayaking and being close to the dolphins. She had a beautiful vacation and displayed beautiful pictures to show us that. I responded saying that I had recently visited this same monument and I had an amazing time as well

No comments:

Post a Comment