Friday, January 21, 2011

My Life!!!

Hey everyone! My name is Bailey Abston and I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have lived in Gulf Shores, Alabama for most of my life, but I also lived in Gilbertown, Alabama for a short time. The beach is fun but it's not really all that it's cracked up to be after you have lived there for so long. Mobile is definitely different however and i am enjoying every minute of my fourth semester here. I am an Elementary Education major because I love kids and working with kids. I hope to further my career by getting a degree in Special Education as well. My boyfriend Derek is in the Marines and we have been together for 2 years now. Whenever i am done with school i plan on moving to wherever he is. He is the love of my life! My favorite hobbies are fishing, hunting, diving, and just hanging out with my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey!!! I myself am an elementary education major an I absolutely love kids. Its strange that u mentioned the beach is not all that its cracked up to be after living there so long. I myself have always wanted to live near the beach once I finished school and u are not the first person who have mentioned that, I think i will just let the beach be a vacation spot now. I also enjoy fishing and hanging out with friends along with a few other hobbies. I look forward to class with you this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch your i's.

    "..wherever he is." I hope they are safe and interesting places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bailey! I am going into elementary too. I am from Robertsdale, Al. It is great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete